Sunday, January 07, 2007

Update

My brother was released from the hospital this afternoon and is back at home. His stress test was normal, so it doesn't look like heart trouble. He's had high blood pressure for a while and had been on medication for that - which he's now back on, of course. His doctor thinks that's what caused the problems. Nice big wake-up call to us all to take care of ourselves as best as we can ...

Thank you, all of you, for your positive thoughts and the nice comments and e-mails you sent. I needed that, my brother needed that, and I appreciate it. Y'all are cherubs, I tell ya.

1 comment:

john said...

I'm glad that your brother is okay.

It really causes anxiety to be so far away and to not know/understand what is going on (some of those lab results can take so long to come back).

Here's to his continued health!!