Friday, January 12, 2007

Scott ... by popular demand.

As I mentioned earlier, I've had a few requests to see more of Scott. I'm hesitant, since like I said he seems to be more popular than me, but since his public awaits ... here are some pics.

And yes, he's always like this.




Joking around at the Grand Tetons in Wyoming:

Scott during Flamingo Week (okay, he just made that up) in Sun Valley, Idaho:

Scott and his lady friend in Chinatown, San Francisco:

Scott and some gay newspaper friend at the Seattle Gay Pride parade:

Scott and some feline friend in Jackson, Wyoming (yeah, he has a LOT of friends):

Scott thinking about bears at Yellowstone National Park (one of my favorite pictures of him):

Self-portrait of us at the Oregon Trail Museum in Baker City, Oregon:

Us INSIDE the Oregon Trail Museum, with some new friends we picked up:

And a blurry but cute picture of us camping at Silver Falls (in the Cascade Mountains, east of Seattle) this past summer:



I think these pictures give you an intro to Scott better than my words could - so, there ya go.

Happy? Can it be all about me now? :)

11 comments:

KipEsquire said...

You two seem like a really fun couple...

Scott in Iowa said...

Ok, we're hanging out with both of you next time we're in Seattle...whether you like it or not.

Moby said...

nah, I like you better

john said...

It's all about you Matt. I think that many people wanted to see Scott in order to understand or get a better idea about what makes you tick.
It's all about you!!!!

Matt said...

Heh ...

Okay, I was joking about "all about me" ...

But yes, Scott is fun and wonderful and makes me tick, and I absolutely adore him and love him and us.

kipesquire, yep we're fun. Mostly Scott though. :)

Scott, okay but you and Andrew don't know what you're getting into.

Moby, thanks for my dose of love. :)

John, thanks for enabling me!!!

Scott and I are ... well, Scott and I. I joke about "me me me me me" but we are a "we".

Y'all really ARE cherubs. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a bunch of fun...

Paul said...

Tell Scott: " Great facial expressions !!! " His big, gregarious smile and expressive eyes are fun to see.

Spider said...

The one of the two of you at the Oregon Trail museum is excellent - you can see the happiness and love in your eyes... thanks for sharing these with us!

A Lewis said...

You boys are TOO much! Handsome, crazy, cute, funny, and gay? That's just too much in one body.

LSL said...

When I read "He's always like this" I thought - always like what?

Ooooooh! How lucky are you! There's more fun in those pictures than most of us have in a month. You're both very lucky. :)

Kevin said...

He seems crazy. I'm guessing you balance the sanity out ... just slightly. I'm sure you both are a hoot to hang around.

But you get the first smooch.