Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Plot Thickens ...

Apparently, we have technically invaded Iran.

I KNEW this would get more interesting ...

I don't pretend to be a news or political machine, so I won't post every little thing that comes along. There are some great sites for dissecting the news as it's happening (see most of the Links to the right), with AMERICAblog being one of the best and most up to date. This, of course, in my progressive-liberal bent.

I do look at more moderate and conservative sites, too, just to be fair and balanced while forming my opinions. If you want an idea of a range of news sites and their ideological slants, look here.

2 comments:

CondoBlogger said...

I have to assume, for my own state of mind, that there is a logic somewhere to what is happening... someone, somewhere has a brilliant plan and it's all coming together... this is all part of it. Otherwise, this is just all too sad and f'd up.

Matt said...

Agreed ... I tend to be very pessimistic about this war, this administration, and it's "plan", but I hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, the best researched plans and most respected opinions seem to have been ignored here. And if someone had some brilliant plan, it's taken them too many years to get it implemented. We'll see.

I do hope you're right.