Monday, January 15, 2007

My January 12 of 12

I heard about 12 of 12 from This New Condo. Sounds fun, so I haphazzardly tried it ... Scott and I had a long four-day weekend together at home, so there wasn't much excitement to report. I got a late start and had to fudge a little, and had an extremely annoying time uploading my pics on Blogger, but I gave it the old college try. I'll do better next month ...




#1
10:47 a.m. Making bread with the bread machine.

#2

11:10 a.m. Kitty lounging on the guest room bed.

#3

11:26 a.m. Another load of laundry.

#4

12:17 p.m. Scott playing with Kali.

#5

12:43 p.m. Bird cage cleaned (one of them ... ).

#6

2:59 p.m. Shower time.



#7

3:33 p.m. Doggies in the yard.

#8

4:06 p.m. After a walk (and chasing down Kali).

#9
Trying to take a picture for next year's Christmas card ... the best we could do.

#10

6:52 p.m. Rosemary from the garden for dinner.

#11

7:19 p.m. Doggie dinner time.

#12

7:22 p.m. The back yard pond at night.

5 comments:

CondoBlogger said...

DUDE!!! that is awesome!!!

Head over to Chad Darnell's site: http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2/12_of_12/index.html and leave him a comment with the permalink URL and your name and location so he can add you to the list!

Your pups look SO cool, and I LOVE the fact you are taking advantage of the snow and already thinking ahead to NEXT year's Christmas Cards!

Matt said...

Thanks Condoblogger,

I already did that, thanks to you. :) I looked into it all on his site after I read your post.

More snow tonight, maybe I'll get more Christmas card pictures in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Weimaraners! Aren't they just the best? My Puck just turned 5 last year. Excellent taste in dogs and a really cool blog.

Zippy said...

I love the pond lit up in the backyard with the snow - it's looks magical! And the pups are adorable.

Michele

Bonnie said...

Your dogs are gorgeous! And so is that lovely pond in the back yard. Wow!

Really wonderful.

Cheers from a fellow 12'er.