Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another video that makes me laugh

Almost a year ago, I took Scott to San Francisco for a quick weekend getaway. We stayed at "our" SF hotel, the Mark Hopkins. Scott tried to take a quick video of the entire suite (it was incredible - the bathroom was as big as most hotel rooms), but the old camera could only take 15 second videos, which makes this even funnier. He couldn't get through the entire suite that quickly. We'll probably never stay in such a luxurious room again ... but damn, it was nice.


2 comments:

CondoBlogger said...

That's hysterical! You ought to do a series for the Travel Channel: "15 seconds in a Great Hotel!"

LSL said...

(I love condoblogger's idea of a series.) I have to say this cracked me up so much that I came back two days in a row to see it again. It wouldn't be as fun if you hadn't posted all the goofy pics of Scott. "There's Matt, Hi!" I can't stop laughing. :)