Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Christmas Gory

Okay, this really is my favorite ever Christmas movie (right up there with "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Miracle On 34th Street"). And I am seriously contemplating a trip to Cleveland to see the renovated house. And I definitely remember not being able to put my arms down in a snowsuit.

You think I'm kidding.

Anyway ... this video is great. I never realized that "A Christmas Story" was a horror film. Perfectly, every scene is actually from the movie. (You HAVE seen the movie, haven't you??????).

Enjoy.

P.S. Did anyone else notice that the crate says "His End Up"?


5 comments:

john said...

I love Christmas movies. I just saw the thrid installment of the The Santa Clause yesterday--although I haven't watched the other two.
Miracle on 34th is one of my favorites--especially the remake with Dylan McDermott.
I haven't watched "A Christmas Story" in a long time. Maybe I should buy the DVD so I can watch it sometime this week.

Michael The Shadow said...

I think I'm the last person on the face of the plante that hasn't seen this movie :(

But hey...in responce to your comment on It's Raining Men.....

*HUG!* :)

Michael The Shadow said...

Holy Guacamole! I had the wrong Matt from the looks of things.....but hopefully ya didnt mind getting a hug nonetheless heheh

Matt said...

Hehehe ... thanks Michael. No, I ain't turning down a hug ...

Thanks. :)

A Lewis said...

Never open a box with a crowbar that says "His End Up." The boy may not like it that way. And the movie will never be the same.