Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bob the Crab

Okay kids, time for a silly post ...

Scott and I have gone out to Kalaloch on the Washington coast a couple times this year. We've rented cabins and taken the dogs and gone for walks on the beach and watched the pups run and gallop and get tuckered out. The last time we went in September, we stayed in the same cabin that Laura Bush had occupied sometime last year (that would explain the Xanax pez dispenser we found under the bed). Ooooohhh ... I've used the same shower as the First Lady.

*shudder*

Anyway ... one afternoon Scott went for a walk/exploration down on the beach, and I stayed behind with the dogs and a fire in the fireplace. Scott took about 700 pictures, and a couple videos. This is one of him and his new friend, Bob.

Scott's a little on the silly side. I love this video - you don't see Scott, but you hear some of his silly voices and his silliness in general. How can anyone not love this guy? (Oh, and Bob was cute, too).


2 comments:

A Lewis said...

I wanna see Scott! Saw his toes for a minute, which did crazy things to me, but where is the rest of him? Bob is pretty handsome,though. And here, all of this time, I thought that hubby and me were the only ones with weird unusual voices in our home and heads.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO!!!!