Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"Air it out ... "

I've only watched MadTV via YouTube ... but it has some of the most hysterical skits I have ever seen in my life; anything with Ms. Swan has me almost literally rolling on the floor, and Debra Wilson (who plays Oprah Winfrey in this skit) is absolutely brilliant. I have a feeling I'll be posting some more MadTV videos soon ...

I had seen this one a while ago, but found it again and cannot stop laughing. This is a take-off on "The Vagina Monologues", being read by former First Ladies. My female readers may laugh even harder than I did (and I certainly hope y'all see the humor in it and nobody is offended - you know that is never my intention).

I can't decide what my favorite line is in this skit - they're all too perfect. Maybe I should start a poll.

Enjoy, y'all.

3 comments:

john said...

I use to avoid "Mad TV' because I thought it would be a poor knock-off of Saturday Night Live (not that Live is any better). But since they have had re-runs on Comedy Central, I saw a few of them. They are actually pretty funny. One of my favorites is a skit mocking Jessica Simpson in "Newly Weds".

Kevin said...

Ms. Swan at the gay bar is pretty damn funny. "ohhh, you a monkey in the bush?"

Then she sings Dancing Queen. Classic.

Jack said...

LOL

Thanks for that!

Never saw that.

Pretty funny!?

J