I know, I know … I’ve been a bad blogger lately. I’m taking the easy way out with pictures and videos. And now, in that theme, a meme from Claudia:
Seven random and/or weird things about myself:
1. I can’t sleep if I’m alone in the bed. I’m used to having Scott and at least one (large) dog, which is usually lying on top of me. Whenever I travel and have a bed to myself, I can’t sleep.
2. Sometimes I hate driving by myself because I’m scared of getting into an accident and not knowing exactly what to do. I feel like I always need someone to “take care of me” in any situation that involves my car.
3. I can’t imagine anyone who looks worse in the color red than I do. When I wear anything red, I notice every blemish and imperfection anywhere on my skin. Red makes me feel ugly.
4. I obsessively count the number of stairs from one floor to another – in my head, not out loud. I don’t always notice I’m doing it, but I do it. I also count the number of steps from one room to another, but not as much as I do stairs.
5. I always have to be doing something with my hands when I’m walking alone in public – either have them in my pockets, or carrying something. Sometimes I’ll carry my cell phone or a pen just to have something in my hand.
6. I’m more confident and friendly when I’m wearing a suit than at any other time.
7. I feel uncomfortable around people who are taller than I am (I’m 6’2”). I’m not used to it and I feel intimidated, even though I have a friend who’s 6’4”.
That’s it. Tag yourself and play along if you’re so inclined.