I haven’t done a meme for a while, but I’ve been tagged by Darth. He’s a good guy so I’ll humor him. ;)
I won’t go tag anyone else, but if you’d like to humor me, play along and let me know if you do.
1. When you were born, how much did you weigh? I actually have no idea. I was neither scrawny nor fat, though. Just average, like now.
2. What's you're sugar poison? Not sure that I have one. I’m not big on really sweet stuff. Although Heather brought some incredible chocolate gingerbread cookies for Thanksgiving which I LOVED.
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific. I’d rather not live on either alone. But since I love bacon so much, I guess I’ll have to pick meat. Could I still have bacon cheeseburgers?
4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever? Anything that Mae West ever sang. Or Boney M.
5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why? Mrs. Maxson in the 5th grade. She was older, and very old-school – she even had a paddle hanging inside the closet of the classroom, and was legendary for going after kids with it when they acted up. I was terrified to be in her class, but it ends up she was tough but fair and commanded respect - and was very sweet if you were a good kid (which, of course, I was). I learned a lot from her about how to get along in the world.
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most? Spitting. It’s completely rude. (There are others, but I'd rather not even think about viewing them in public).
7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase? New shoes. That’s something I never buy myself.
8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? Yes, of planes crashing. I’m not usually on the plane, but I’m watching it go down, I can’t do anything about it, and I can’t make a sound. Someone PLEASE tell me what that means – I’ve had it for years …
9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once. Iceland. No, I’m serious.
10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are? I didn’t notice that it wasn’t a question. I don’t feel smart. I AM good at problem-solving and logic though – unless, of course, it’s my own problem …