Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged!

I'm it ...

My friend Michael tagged me for this meme ...

The rules are:

* Post a similar post like this one and add a link back to the person who tagged you.
* List down 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
* Choose your 5 tag ‘victims’ and tag them nicely :)
* Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them.

Five reasons why I blog about the things on my blog:

5. I've always loved writing and kept journals when I was younger, so this is a creative/personal outlet for me.

4. I have strong opinions on a lot of things, but I also love to learn from other people - so it's a perfect way to give-and-take and learn from others through their comments and e-mails.

3. I'm a vain, self-centered person and love the attention it brings me.

2. It's a pretty cool way to "meet" really good people from all over the world, and experience where and how they live (kinda like travelling, but cheaper).

1. Although I know it's only virtual, it's a small step toward immortality - a legacy of sorts. A documentation of my life. I wish I had this kind of insight about my parents, and their parents, etc. Hopefully, someday, someone will be glad to be able to read what I wrote.

So, I will now tag ...

Scott at Scootersville
Kevin at actorschmactor
CondoBlogger at This New Condo
Scott at Scott In Iowa
LSL at Long Story Longer

(I actually wanted to tag a few more people, but the rules said only five ... I'll get the rest of you another time ... you're welcome ... )


P.S. I'm a dork, but not a technologically-gifted dork. Whoever can tell me how to hyperlink when posting a comment on someone else's blog, I will write a post (including pictures, if you want) about any topic you like. Within reason, of course.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for playing along. I love you answers!

Sh@ney said...

Great answers...xoxox

Paul said...

Dork? You're calling this boy a dork? I think someone needs to work on some self-esteem issues.

(E-mail on its way.)

Matt said...

Paul - I meant it in a very loving way. :)

(And yes, I have self-esteem issues just like everyone else ... )

Kevin said...

Done. Finally.