Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Trite stumps???

Okay, I so know this is so last week (okay, month), but I was just watching this video again tonight and it is so friggin' awesome that I'm posting it for my own selfish reasons. I have been absolutely in love with Alanis Morissette for years (have you all heard the "secret song" at the end of Jagged Little Pill???? Of course you have ... that was years ago ... )

She is such a master of parody/sarcasm (of which I am a huge fan). Here is the link to the Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" video - truly a triumph in the realm of misogyny!!! Makes me wanna be Fergie the Wonder of Womanhood!!!!! (If you don't already know this song - click on the link and at least watch a minute or so of this video - it makes the following video oh-so-much better).



And HERE - my latest favorite song - Alanis' clever remake of the same video:




Oh, how I loves me some knee-in-the-groin wake-up calls ...

2 comments:

CondoBlogger said...

I stumbled upon this vid yesterday too... too funny!

Anonymous said...

yes FUNNY. Even more funny were the silly's who thought it was a real attempt at a career move on her part. D'oh! Can you say "parody" people?