Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12 of 12

Another month of the 12 of 12 phenomenon, brought to you by Chad. Best wishes to Chad for a speedy and full recovery!

These pictures were all taken on Monday, January 12, 2009 in Seattle, Washington.

7:41 a.m. Leaving for work. A wet, grey day. Must be January.


7:59 a.m. Paying for a day's worth of parking. $7.48 for 10 hours. Score.



8:00 a.m. Walking the four blocks to work.


5:09 p.m. Wow, it's actually still somewhat light out! Cloudy, but visible. This is Two Union Square, which we designed.



5:10 p.m. The Space Needle seems to have lost its head.



5:28 p.m. Our house. We took down the Christmas decorations this weekend - but Scott wanted to leave the blue lights up for now:



5:42 p.m. Surfing.



5:58 p.m. Marinating chicken breasts for burritos.


6:11 p.m. Fragrant paperwhites blooming in the living room.




6:46 p.m. Scott ripping someone a new one at Dell. His computer crashed and burned - and now everything on his hard drive may be lost, due to their advice. One does not want to be on the receiving end of this mood.


7:01 p.m. Love love love this hand lotion.

7:17 p.m. Stoli loves the view from Scott's arms. Who wouldn't?



7 comments:

A Lewis said...

The burritos sound yummy! And I never thought I'd be so happy to have the return of the "wet and gray"!!

Anonymous said...

I always love your pics, cuz.

john said...

Isn't that the best hand lotion? I love it...doesn't take me long to get through it. And I like the bottle it comes in.

Dogeared said...

Good luck with Dell... I hope you can get all the files and things back!

And I love the Scott/Stoli photo - very nice!

One half of my favourite Seattle guys read... now on to the rest of the 12ers, and the other half of my favourite Seattle guys ;-)

madhouse 6 said...

dude! self-portrait next time damnit :)

Scott in Iowa said...

$7.48 to park every day?! Good Grief!

Anonymous said...

*chokes* $7.48 per day? I'm never complaining about paying $30/month for a garage spot again ... (well, except for the bit where it's a garage owned by my employer, but I still have to pay for a spot ... OK, so maybe I AM complaining. Wah.)

I love that one of Scott holding Stoli. Mocha would rebel - she HATES being held like that...