Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning Meme

From my cousin Jo ...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes yes yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been. There are no Sonics near Seattle.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love Chicago Style
7. Favorite Christmas movie? “A Christmas Story”
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice
9. Can you do push ups? Yes. I should do more, though
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My titanium/Koa wood ring which matches Scott’s
11. Favorite hobby? Hobby? Hmmm. Gardening I guess.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not at all
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? Impatience
14. Middle name? James
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need a vacation. What time is the dog’s vet appointment? It’s really warm in here.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: A chicken burrito. Lemonade. A parking sticker.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Wine, water, vodka. Not together.
18. Current worry? Too long a list. I’m a big worrier.
19. Current hate right now? No hate here.
20. Favorite place to be? On a beach
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Made a nice dinner and went to bed right after midnight
22. Where would you like to go? Iceland
23. Name three people who will complete this: I doubt anyone will – but feel free
24. Do you own slippers? Yes – I wear them all the time in the winter
25. What shirt are you wearing? Plain white t-shirt
26. What year would you go back in time to? 1940’s-50’s
29. Would you be a pirate? No
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Mostly Italian arias
31. Favorite girl's name: Meredith
32. Favorite boy's name: James
33. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Wow – I can’t remember. I’m sure I laughed yesterday though.
35. Best Halloween costume? That I’ve worn? Janet Leigh from the shower scene in “Psycho”
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Five-stitches in the back of my head after a snowball fight and slipping on ice, hitting my head on a window frame.
37. Do you love where you live? I love our house, our neighbors and the city. Wouldn’t mind a safer neighborhood.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two. We haven’t even turned the second one on in probably a year or two.
39. Who is your loudest friend? Cece. Not really a “friend" – she’s our CFO. But she’s the first person who comes to mind when I think “loud”.
40. How many dogs do you have? Three
41. Does someone have a crush on you? I think it’s past the crush stage after almost 11 years
42. What is your favorite book(s)? “The Sheltering Sky” by Paul Bowles
43. What is your favorite candy? I’m really not into candy
44. Favorite Sports Team? Chicago Cubs. You can’t grow up a Cubs fan and have any other answer.
45. Your favorite meal: Hmmm. I don’t have just one answer for that.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Snoring – just ask Scott
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I am so freaking glad it’s Saturday

7 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

I'm so freaking glad its Saturday too actually. Hey I have a scar on the back of my head too from a snowball fight...

A Lewis said...

how in the world do you have time to complete such a lengthy list? as for blue cheese...it's only recently become a favorite of mine. and middle names? well, um, i guess you already know....LEWIS

joe*to*hell said...

blue cheese as a leadoff does not set the tone well....

Anonymous said...

Things I never knew about Matterdays! Now I want to come for a visit so we can sing Italian arias together! LOL!

madhouse 6 said...

sweet list. tho' the blue cheese has got to go

Sooo-this-is-me said...

11 years, awwwwwe, I love that! :)

LSL said...

I love these kinds of things. It's fun to learn a little more about you, Matter James.