Sunday, March 09, 2008

My New Toy

I'm not a gadget guy ... but a while ago, I decided I needed (wanted) a new camera. FINALLY, I picked one out by the price and user reviews, and bought myself a shiny new digital camera today. (Andrew knows that I'm distracted by shiny objects ... ).


My old, hand-me-down Sony Mavica:







My new, sleek, metallic blue Canon SD1100 IS:






Remember when we got Kali, about 20 months ago? This was her first day at her new home:






In the same spot of the yard, today:



I tried a video, but I'm having problems finding a way to upload it (YouTube is f*cked tonight). I'l try later.

6 comments:

A Lewis said...

Fantastic! I got a new one back in December and love it.

LSL said...

Yay! More pictures, please. You'll have to let us know how you like it. I'm in the market for a new one, too.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie :)

Joe Jubinville said...

Kali was a cute girl, and now a lovely lady... but I notice the grass has disappeared in the process. ,oD Is she partial to salad?

Anonymous said...

ummm - kali doesn't like grass does she?

Matt said...

The grass hasn't been eaten, just trampled - this is the dog's path around the pond to the yard. The first picture was at the end of the summer - it'll grow back.

Kali prefers to eat things of a more structural nature.