Saturday, November 17, 2007

A couple of updates ...

  • My phone is working again - all of it. It's magic. Apparently it dried out enough (and is now in rehab). Matterdays happy.
  • Five days until Thanksgiving. This year, again, at our house. Last year, I had more time to worry - and panic - about getting it all done. This year ... not so much. No extra time, so I'm getting what I can get done this weekend, and the next few evenings, but whatever happens happens. No Martha Stewart gourmet holiday like the Other Matt, but I think we'll all have a good time.
  • For those who don't know the movie Amelie from my previous post, a little teaser. This isn't the actual trailer, but provides some of the flavor of the movie. I think we're going to watch it again soon ...

Back to listening to "Says You" ...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, Amelie is my most favorite movie. It's perfect in so many wonderful ways.

I bet Thanksgiving at your house is one of the best Thanksgivings in the whole of America. The abundance of pets ALONE secures you in the Top 3.

Happy Holidays!

Heather

Paul said...

Great news on the phone!

What are you fixin'? Is there going to be pumpkin pie?

Rick Rockhill said...

I lost my cell phone last week and am SO LOST without all the numbers that were in it. sigh.

Sorted Lives said...

You need to do what I am doing for Thanksgiving -- travel to somewhere else and look fabulous!

john said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I just now read you post from last Thanksgiving. How touching, Matt. I'm glad that we are rediscovering our family ties. I'm very thankful for that. Love you!

StePHen said...

wishing you an excellent thanksgiving!! :)

Rick Rockhill said...

Just wanted to swing by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
-Rick

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great turkey day!