Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And now a word from our sponsor ...

I mentioned in a previous post that my partner Scott is a general manager for Linens N Things. This weekend (Friday 3/30 - Sunday 4/1) is their semi-annual Friends and Family sale. With a coupon, you can save 25% off your entire purchase - including sale items. Including all things Nate Berkus. Quite the deal, no?

If you don't know Linens N Things, check out their website. Personally (and with only a small amount of bias), I like them a LOT better than Bed Bath & Beyond. Just my opinion ...

If anyone would like to take advantage of this sale, Scott has authorized me to e-mail you a coupon that you can print out and use at any Linens N Things store in the country! Leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I will e-mail you a coupon in either PDF or JPG format (let me know if you have a preference).


We now return you to your previously scheduled life.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I can think of a few items of Nate Burkis' that I'd like to get my hands on. ;-)

Paul said...

What a great offer! I knew it pays to know friends of friends.

My adventures said...

i want to have nate's child... well, we can try and try and try... lol... i'd like a coupon... davidvannoy@gmail.com... thanks... i love l&t better too, plus it's like a block from my house...