Saturday, August 29, 2009

No One Wants To Be Defeated

There was a flash mob in Seattle today, performing the dance to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" in three different locations to celebrate his 51st birthday. I found out 12 minutes before the rehearsals started - it would have been a blast to be a part of this! A co-worker was one of the mob - he's a riot and I bet he had a great time! (Dance, Clarence, dance!)

The first flash mob took place in Pioneer Square, about a block from where our offices used to be when I first worked there; the second is at the Pike Place Market (home of the fish-throwers). Fun fun fun. Enjoy:





(Update: The Official video including the third performance at Kerry Park on Queen Anne)




1 comment:

LSL said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this. (Just catching up on my favorite blog buddies . . . ) This totally made my day! I've probably watched it 15 times, and it keeps giving me a smile.