Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bad Blogger.

My name is Matt, and I'm a bad blogger.



One thing I know about myself beyond a doubt, is that when things get rough, I collapse in on myself. Kind of a mental and emotional fetal position. I ignore the fact that the world exists until the clouds all blow over and there is some semblance of a livable reality out there.



If anyone sees one, please forward it my way.



No, life isn't over as I know it. But things are scary, and agonizing, and ... well, making me stay in a fetal position.



(Oh, I threw my back out last week, which makes this even more pronounced).



Please don't be offended by my disappearance. I need to be inside myself for a bit.



Here's a pretty picture for now:




9 comments:

Sizzle said...

Hang in there.

LSL said...

I'm sorry it's so tough right now. I wish I could do something or say something. All I can say is that you are definitely not alone, and we'll all be here waiting for you whenever you want to uncurl and post again. :)

xo

Darth Gateau said...

we'll wait until it's time!

warm beds, dreadful girlie dvd's and high fat snacks always help me.

scottk said...

Dang it!! LSL took the words outta my mouth. Take your time, take care of you ! we will be here!

jo said...

See? We ARE related!

Love you! ((((hugs)))

And yes, pretty picture.

JCB said...

I will certainly miss your postings, but I also completely understand.
Hang in there and see you when you return!

Iron Fist said...

Dear Matterdays,

I am also a bad blogger. It happens. To all of us. But, I will be here when you get back. Thank you for the nice picture.

Scooter said...

I love you.

madhouse 6 said...

i've been so lost in myself lately, i didn't realize - are you ok?