Sunday, November 02, 2008

Two More Days.

Yep. Two days. Today is November 2, which would make two days from now ... umm, November 4.

Which is, what ... a Tuesday? The first Tuesday in November? In an election year?

Oh, yeah - ELECTION DAY.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE ...

I don't care what your political beliefs are. Honestly. If you've read more than two posts on my blog, you probably know mine. But that doesn't matter.

BE INFORMED. VOTE. DO YOUR DUTY.

Oh - and if you live in California, you have the opportunity to make a huge difference in the history of this country, this society, this culture - and throughout the world. Please - think, clearly and deeply and truly - about your vote.

Really.



My dream is that someday, in my lifetime, the sanctity of marriage will be a legal and viable option for everyone - everyone - who believes in it. Everyone who truly wants to enter into that covenant.

(Psssst: Don't tell Scott - but I want to marry him. It's about time we're able to make honest men of each other).

1 comment:

Dave2 said...

Honest men? Hey... there are some things marriage can't fix!

Oooh... unless I'm invited to the reception. I love a good wedding cake.