Sunday, November 30, 2008

Five Golden Rings ...

I know, I'm becoming a video blog these days. I haven't been able to focus the things that are going on around me into coherent words anymore. They have to do with work, and worry, and money, and stress, and hope, and waiting, and wanting the perfect holidays, and missing my family, and just trying to let go and relax and get into my Matt Place.

But until I can do that - here's a video. This group is at my graduate school, Indiana University. I never saw them perform - this was a couple of years after I left. Y'all may have seen this before, but it's cute - enjoy the start of the season:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that video! I think we're feeling the same things, cuz...I wish I could send you some warm fuzzies! ((((hugs)))) I hope you find your Matt Place!

Rick Rockhill said...

Don't worry yourself to death Matt, everything will work out in the end.

LSL said...

Very fun vid, thanks. :)

I totally get all the stress. I have been a huge stress bucket for the past few weeks. Damn, it's exhausting and totally messes with your brain, doesn't it? I hope you find your place soon. I know you will.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

As funny and "neat" that this song was to us, I know this had to be hard to perform for these guys. There had to be a lot of "tuning out" of each other so that they could sing their particular verses in a certain melodic fashion, particularly when the songs are so well known to us. Congrats to them! Africa by Toto was my favorite with my first beau in HS.

cb said...

Super clever and fun! LOVE shit like this! "Big Partridge in a pear treeeeee" love the ending!