Monday, July 13, 2009

July 12 of 12

You know - 12 of 12. Chad's brainchild. You post 12 pictures of your day on the 12th of every month.

You DO know about it, right? C'mon ... it's fun. Do it next month.

These here picture thingies were taken on Sunday, July 12, 2009 in Seattle, Washington.

1. Listening to NPR and "A Prairie Home Companion".



2. Miss Stoli lounging on the crushed cat hideaway.



3. On the way to the store. The Corner: 23rd and Union project in a long-vacant and chained-up lot by our house.



4. A few groceries and the Sunday paper.



5. The front garden. Everything being all lush n' stuff. (It's been hot and sunny lately, so our yard is enjoying a cooler, cloudier, moister day).



6. By the front steps. I love the different shades of white here.



7. Wipe your paws.



8. Kali hears me putting things away in the kitchen.



9. Scott finally home from work, having a beer and watching "True Blood".



10. It's a dark and stormy night. Candles sound good. Kali is staring at us through the back door.



11. Mmmm. Bippity boppity bacon.




12. Bacon goes great with cheeseburgers.



BONUS!
My bonus picture word was "Irony". What was yours??



You've been the best 12 of 12 audience ever, and I mean that. Thank you. See you next month.

8 comments:

Sunny Archibald said...

Ah, your yard does look nice and green. Stoli and Kali remind me of the dog one of my kids' elementary school teaches used to bring to school with him every day (private school, so it was allowed). I'm so glad you include them in your posts. So, does Irony taste metallic? See you next month. Sunny

Martini Dan said...

Great 12 of 12 Matt. I really like the photo with the different shades of white plants too, looks very cool.

LSL said...

I like how Stoli crosses her arms. Legs. Front paws, whatever.

And now I'm thinking maybe cheeseburgers for dinner tonight . . .

Scott in Iowa said...

Oooh! Cheeseburgers! Darn, I already ate dinner.

john said...

I have watched a few episodes of True Blood and was intrigued.

I heard the books were even more addicting.

Paul said...

Thanks. It's always great to see what's going on in Matterdays.

jo said...

I always love your 12 of 12. I keep forgetting to do it! I love the area by the front steps. Scott looks lovely in that shade of blue. And where do you find your unique wines?? LOL! Love you, cuz!

Dogeared said...

Mmmm, bacon. Just what I could do with now, and yet I'm leaving the office at 9pm (after an hour of internetting, but still), and it'll be 10pm at least before I get home. So no bacon.

Give the pups a cuddle for me! (and Scooter too lol).

Sorry I'm so late in commenting - crazy busy at work!

Helen (Dogeared)