Sunday, April 05, 2009

Just Another Day in the 'Hood.

This crap happens every single day in our neighborhood, mostly on our block. A car pulls up and parks, the driver saunters away, and the passengers hang around the car, either drinking or doing drugs in the car, or just hanging out. This is not what innocent people do on a Saturday. The driver is usually dealing drugs on the next corner.

This car was in front of our house for over an hour ... apparently a lot of us called the police about it.


This is really pissing me off, and it's only been getting worse for the past year or so. I'm thinking of getting a gun. So much for my Liberal Democrat status.

5 comments:

LSL said...

WTF indeed. That makes me so mad, and reminds me all too much of my time in the 'hood here. Don't get a gun; keep calling the po-lice. : )

Sizzle said...

That is maddening! We've been having a rash of people rifling through our dumpsters and leaving a bunch of trash strewn everywhere. I'm hyper-vigilant to rip up anything with my name on it.

Coaster Punchman said...

Oops, sorry...didn't know that was your house...

Chris said...

Awww, shucks, sweet-'ums. When you do git that there gun, you can come on down ta Texas!

Sorted Lives said...

We had a known drug dealer in our complex a few years ago. Cars coming and going all hours of the night. It stopped when a cop bought the condo unit downstairs from the dealer. He moved out within 2 months.