Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's Day.

  • Scott told me this morning that he had to throw away the toothpaste. He thought that adding food coloring to it would be a great prank. He decided this morning that he was wrong.

  • Fake dead rat in the refrigerator.

  • Fake severed head on the pile of clean folded towels.

  • Two motion-activated screaming Halloween things hidden in my car. One didn't go off until I was already driving.

  • I forgot the "Microwave Usage Tracking Form" that Scott made with my company's logo to post in the kitchen. Next year ...

  • At our department meeting today, some people shared pictures of recent trips to Egypt and Thailand. I shared pictures of going to Auburn, Washington to get Joe Jetta repaired. This was the last picture:

6 comments:

A Lewis said...

Hey, wait! Isn't that Aretha Franklin's hat on your car!

Scooter said...

...The day's not over. ;)

Sizzle said...

I am immensely tickled that you shared pictures of your car in Auburn at the show & tell portion of your meeting. Hee hee!

Scott in Iowa said...

I gotta know more about the toothpaste. HOW did he discover he was wrong??? hehehe!

Coaster Punchman said...

Wow, you guys take AFD pretty seriously!

Rick Rockhill said...

You know, I COMPLETELY forgot about April Fools Day and didn't even do one prank on anyone. ::sigh:: I'm boring.